Netacea is a Manchester based business providing a revolutionary bot management solution that protects websites, mobile apps and APIs from malicious attacks such as scraping, credential stuffing and account takeover by monitoring activity on APIs, mobile applications and websites, highlighting sources of automated traffic and giving users the tools to mitigate threats before serious business impact. We take pride in providing a service that is unsurpassed in the ever-growing field of cybersecurity.
Due to our continued growth, we are looking to find a People Operations Manager to join the Netacea People team. You will play an integral role in supporting every aspect of the employee life cycle whilst embedding the organisation’s vision, values and purpose through a strategic people agenda.
Our base location is Manchester, and our people work in the office between 1-3 times a week
- People Partnering
- People Operations
- Culture and Values
- Employee Engagement
- Comfortable with the ambiguity and the highly changeable environment of a scale-up business and be motivated by the challenge of growth.
- Ability to manage conflicting priorities.
- Must have a hands on and confident approach with people being the core focus.
- Has a strong attention to detail and an ability to work independently in a timely manner.
- Strong communication skills and a team player.
- Strong analytical skills and the ability to make data-driven decisions.
- You have an in-depth knowledge of legal requirements related to day-to-day management of employees, reducing legal risks and ensuring regulatory compliance. Partnering with the legal department as needed/required
- CIPD level 7 or equivalent qualified
- Significant work experience as a Senior People Leader in global environments together with a partly remote workforce.
- Outstanding leadership and communication skills with high emotional intelligence.
- Knowledge of UK and US Labour Law.
- Experience of leading teams in different global locations.
- Strong business partnering experience, specifically with line management, Finance, IT and Legal.
- Budget management experience.
- Ability to work closely with management and employees to improve morale and retention.
- Experience of driving automation and process improvement.
- Experience working within a fast growth PE backed UK technology business.
- Experience working with US employees, benefits and recruitment.
- Flexible working: we trust people to do the right thing and don’t watch the clock.
- Social Events: Summer BBQ and Christmas Party, plus monthly events organised by our Social Committee.
- Lunch & Learn: listen to and learn from people talking about a topic they are passionate about, or host one yourself in whilst grabbing a free lunch.
- Onsite hot drinks machine – enjoy your premium hot drink free of charge!
- Private medical insurance.
- Real career progression: as a fast-growing company, there is plenty of opportunity to learn from others and show what you can do.
- Life assurance: four times your salary for your beneficiaries.
- 25 days holiday: (plus bank holidays).
- Cycle to work scheme.
- We’re a team and therefore value technical skills for their own sake: you don’t have to go into management in order to progress.
- Have your voice heard: teams are big enough to be supportive but small enough for everyone to be heard.