Remote UK/ Flexible Working
Netacea is a fast-growing Manchester based business providing a revolutionary bot management solution that protects the world’s largest web sites from the most sophisticated bot attacks.
Netacea identifies behaviours such as scraping, credential stuffing and account takeover by monitoring activity on APIs, mobile applications and websites, giving users the tools to mitigate threats before serious business impact.
We provide a service that is unsurpassed in the ever-growing field of cybersecurity. Already identifying and mitigating the threat of Bots for some of the largest companies in the UK, Netacea is growing at speed and requires professional employees that thrive in a fast-moving environment.
We are now looking for a Platform Engineer to grow our Netacea Platform Team. Our Platform team are dedicated to supporting the Netacea cloud infrastructure and meeting the needs of the business.
You will be working closely with our Developers, Data Science and Support teams, helping us deliver our technical strategy for Netacea as we continue to expand and grow.
- Building and managing cloud infrastructure and applications in AWS
- Expand our IaC stacks
- Automating the repeatable
- Promoting a DevOps culture
- Working with software pipelines
- Deep AWS knowledge and experience
- Infrastructure as Code (Terraform)
- Knowledge of CI/CD platforms and delivery
- Serverless and container technologies
- CDN experience
- 2+ years of experience of working in big data processing and storage environments
- Proficient in Python
- Be security focused
- Worked with messaging technologies
- AWS Certification
- Kubernetes (K8S, EKS)
- Experience of supporting and managing databases (Postgres/Elasticsearch)
- Performance testing/benchmarking
- Monitoring (Prometheus/Grafana/CloudWatch)
- Flexible working
- Social Events: Summer BBQ and Christmas Party, plus monthly events organised by our Social Committee (COVID permitting).
- Free food: breakfast, fruit and snacks.
- Quiet room.
- Lunch & Learn: listen to and learn from people talking about a topic they are passionate about, or host one yourself in whilst grabbing a free lunch.
- Private medical insurance.
- Real career progression: as a fast-growing company, there is plenty of opportunity to learn from others and show what you can do.
- Life assurance: four times your salary for your beneficiaries.
- 25 days holiday: (plus bank holidays).
- Cycle to work scheme.