Netacea is a Manchester based business providing a revolutionary bot management solution that protects websites, mobile apps and APIs from malicious attacks such as scraping, credential stuffing and account takeover by monitoring activity on APIs, mobile applications and websites, highlighting sources of automated traffic and giving users the tools to mitigate threats before serious business impact. We take pride in providing a service that is unsurpassed in the ever-growing field of cybersecurity.
Due to our continued growth, we are looking to find a Salesforce Administrator to join the Netacea team.
Why work for us?
We are a team and as such we take pride in being an open and flexible business. We are passionate about delivering great results for our clients - you will play an important role in helping to shape the future of our business.
- Working with Salesforce to create reports, dashboards and provide insights to the business.
- Collaborate with sales, marketing and operations teams to proactively administer our salesforce instance and ensure it is fit for purpose
- Complete regular internal system audits and prepare for upgrades
- Manage all Salesforce data feeds and integrations with our current our tech stack
- Support with setup and integration of new tools added to our tech stack.
- Drive user story analysis, elaboration and design. Ensure declarative implementation work meets user requirements and doesn’t degrade other business processes on the platform
- Build and maintain custom objects/ fields, validation rules, layouts, reports, dashboards, profiles, permission sets, sharing rules, chatter groups, lightning flows, email templates to optimize business processes
- Champion modular design, reuse, separation of concern, high cohesion and loose coupling
- Employ industry best practices to deliver world-class solutions.
- Ensure developed solutions remain compliant with all applicable standards
- Enable change, help accelerate innovation and ensure customer delight
- Drive admin activities to meet schedules and timelines
- Support customer as first line filter for concerns and considerations
- Research problems discovered by Stakeholders, QA or product team and collaborate to develop solutions to the problems
- Ensure that software standards and quality targets are met
- Manage organization license, costs in collaboration with the engineering manager
- Maintain knowledge of latest releases and security concerns raised in each cycle for our implementation
- Salesforce.com Advanced Admin certification
- Experience working in Salesforce lightning interface
- Experience managing and collaborating on Salesforce data feeds and other software integrations.
- Integration experience with sales and marketing tech, including Terminus, Pardot, G2, Outreach, Gong ZoomInfo and BuiltWith.
- Has managed and scaled a Salesforce instance at a high growth B2B tech organisation
- Knowledge of best practice around lead and opportunity journey management
- Flexible working: we trust people to do the right thing and don’t watch the clock.
- Social Events: Summer BBQ and Christmas Party, plus monthly events organised by our Social Committee.
- Lunch & Learn: listen to and learn from people talking about a topic they are passionate about, or host one yourself in whilst grabbing a free lunch.
- Onsite hot drinks machine – enjoy your premium hot drink free of charge!
- Private medical insurance.
- Real career progression: as a fast-growing company, there is plenty of opportunity to learn from others and show what you can do.
- Life assurance: four times your salary for your beneficiaries.
- 25 days holiday: (plus bank holidays).
- Cycle to work scheme.
- We’re a team and therefore value technical skills for their own sake: you don’t have to go into management in order to progress.
- Have your voice heard: teams are big enough to be supportive but small enough for everyone to be heard.