Technical Account Manager
(Remote UK/ Flexible working)
Netacea is a Manchester based business providing a revolutionary bot management solution that protects websites, mobile apps and APIs from malicious attacks such as scraping, credential stuffing and account takeover by monitoring activity on APIs, mobile applications and websites, highlighting sources of automated traffic and giving users the tools to mitigate threats before serious business impact. We take pride in providing a service that is unsurpassed in the ever-growing field of cybersecurity.
Due to our continued growth, we are looking to find a Technical Account Manager to join the Netacea Product team. Netacea is always striving to find innovative ways of improving and you will contribute to this cycle of continuous innovation.
Our Product team currently work with an exciting range of cloud technologies and are always innovating our product offering to stay ahead of the competition. Our Account Managers are an essential part of driving value by liaising with our customers and helping them to optimise their use of our product suite across their networks.
Why work for us?
We are a team and as such we take pride in being an open and flexible business. We are passionate about delivering great results for our clients - you will play an important role in helping to shape the future of our business. This is an ideal position for you to utilise your existing application support experience and knowledge and enhance your skills working enterprise customers.
Work in unison with our hyper scale customers to ensure success in delivery of Netacea services. This is a key role in our business with the sole aim of maximising the value derived from the Netacea Bot Management service by some of the worlds largest companies.
Working with the development, data analysis and data science teams on rolling out new features and traffic models, and championing customers’ support and feature requests within those teams
Working with the implementation team to effectively plan and deliver projects, overcome blockers and provide support for onboarding and implementation work.
Be a big part of a growing team. Work with developers, testers, product owners and data scientists to offer service excellence to our customers.
Developing and driving technical plans based on customer requirements
Drive supplier and customer engineering relationships at multiple levels.
2 years’ experience of working in a technical capacity
Experience of delivering software projects into customer environments
Experience of Agile delivery methodologies
Positive and proactive attitude to supporting customers
Problem solver with a curiosity around all Internet based technology
Excellent written and verbal skills
Experience in supporting high performance and high availability systems
Interest / experience of application security threat landscape
Experience of presenting solutions in front of both technical and non-technical audiences.
Experience in Identifying cross selling opportunities.
Creation and distribution of reports
- Flexible working: we trust people to do the right thing and don’t watch the clock.
- Social Events: Summer BBQ and Christmas Party, plus monthly events organised by our Social Committee.
- Lunch & Learn: listen to and learn from people talking about a topic they are passionate about, or host one yourself whilst grabbing a free lunch.
- Onsite hot drinks machine – enjoy your premium hot drink free of charge!
- Private medical insurance.
- Real career progression: as a fast-growing company, there is plenty of opportunity to learn from others and show what you can do.
- Life assurance: four times your salary for your beneficiaries.
- 25 days holiday: (plus bank holidays).
- Cycle to work scheme.
- We’re a team and therefore value technical skills for their own sake: you don’t have to go into management to progress.
- Have your voice heard: teams are big enough to be supportive but small enough for everyone to be heard.